We want to ensure your new furniture is delivered successfully. We have assembled a list helpful tips to help assure a smooth delivery.
Measure Before You Purchase
There is important measurement and obstruction information you should consider before you purchase your furniture and have it delivered. Important questions you should ask are:
- Will a delivery truck fit down your road?
- Are your driveway and sidewalk clear?
- Will your driveway hold a 26-foot truck?
- Will the furniture fit through all doorways?
- Will the furniture fit up your stairway?
- Will the furniture fit through your hallway?
- Is your room ready for the product?
- Will your hallway size allow our delivery team through with product?
- For apartment buildings, condominiums, or homes with elevators, it is important to measure the elevator interior height, elevator opening and opposite wall distance to ensure furniture will fit.
What to Expect
The delivery timeline of your order is largely dependent on the order’s size as well as the point of origin of the products within it. Although we do stock some of our collection, many of our products come from overseas. These lead times can occasionally be affected by unforeseen circumstances such as weather, customs controls and freight schedules. If there are any immediate changes to the status of your order, delays or otherwise, we will always do our best to reach out to let you know.
We use to different delivery partners for our delivery service depending on your location and level of service required. Once your order is received at their respective warehouse, they will contact you to make delivery arrangements.
Preparing for Delivery
Before purchasing your new furniture, note all important measurements and obstructions so you can ensure a successful delivery. Before the delivery team arrives, prepare your home by doing the following:
- Secure low-hanging light fixtures
- Remove doors if necessary
- Set rugs in place
- Remove pictures or art
- Move other furniture
- Put pets in another room
If your building has special delivery hours please notify us at the time of order. Also, if your building has a freight elevator please reserve it in advance of the scheduled delivery date.
IMPORTANT: Lekker Home cannot be responsible for the measurements of our customer's property. Please measure carefully before making your purchase to assure successful delivery. If there are any questions regarding measurements please call us Toll Free at 877.7LEKKER (877.753.5537) or email us at email@example.com and one of our staff would be pleased to assist you. We’re here to help!
During delivery, please inspect your furniture thoroughly and report any damage to the delivery team so we can resolve the issue promptly.
Questions about Furniture Ordering?
Call us Toll Free at 877.7LEKKER
(877.753.5537) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and one of our staff would be pleased to assist you. We’re here to help!