Security & Privacy
Lekker home respects and protects your privacy. The information that you provide is used only to process your order and better your shopping experience.
Our site is using best-in-class Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect against loss, misuse and modification of customer information. All customer information including credit card information and sign-in passwords are encrypted and protected behind a multi-layer firewall based security system.
Lekker Home is compliant with the latest Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards adopted by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, and JCB for protecting our customers' payment card information.
Lekker Home is committed to your privacy. The information that you provide is only used to process your orders and to provide you the most personal shopping experience. We do not sell or disclose personal information to any third parties. We use the most reliable security software and encryption technology to assure your personal and credit card information is safe at all times.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or shipping address.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to provide or request further information and/or updates pertaining to your order.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of this page and of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We use the most advanced security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system. We follow the most up to date security procedures. All web site order information is communicated using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. All account information including credit card information and password information is stored in an encrypted format. To further protect our customers’ personal information we use the most advanced multi-layer firewall technology.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
No. We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you mail (electronic or physical) based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How can you stop receiving mail from us?
If you would like to be removed from our mailing list you can do this in one of four different ways:
- Every email that you receive from us has the ability to “Opt Out” at the bottom. Simply click this option and you will be removed from our database.
- Send a letter to Lekker, Inc. 1313 Washington Street STE 117, Boston, MA 02118-2157 with your name and address and reference that you would like to be removed from our mailing list.
- Call us at 617.542.6464 and request to be removed from our mailing list.
- Stop by and see us at our store and request to be removed in person.
IMPORTANT: If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy was last modified on April 9, 2014.
1313 Washington Street STE 117
Boston, MA 02118-2157